Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Decyl Glucoside, Acrylates Copolymer, Glycereth-2 Cocoate, Sucrose Laurate, Glycolic Acid, Glycol Distearate, Arctostaphylos Uva Ursi Leaf Extract, Lilium Candidum (Lily) Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Powder, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Salicylic Acid, Glycerin, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Tocopherol, Aminomethyl Propanol, Butylene Glycol, Steareth-4, Citric Acid, Benzoic Acid, Fragrance (Parfum).
Brightening Facial Wash (6.7 fl. oz.)
Brighten, cleanse and exfoliate with Brightening Facial Wash from Revision. This ultra-rich cleanser, formulated with alpha and beta hydroxy acids and brightening botanicals, removes the day's impurities, leaving skin clean and hydrated.
- Salicylic Acid: a beta hydroxy acid that deeply cleans pores and exfoliates dead surface cells
- Glycolic Acid: an alpha hydroxy acid that exfoliates dead skin cells and improves skin texture
- Sucrose Laurate: a naturally-derived surfactant cleanses the skin without stripping it of its natural moisture content
- Vitamin C, Licorice and Lily Extract: naturally brighten skin
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol): nourishes and restores moisture to the skin
- Brightens skin with radiant-boosting vitamin C, and extracts of licorice and lily
- Exfoliates dead surface cells for softer, smoother skin
- Combines white tea extract and vitamin E for antioxidant benefits
- Cleanses skin without stripping it of its natural moisture content