Water (Aqua), Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Glycerin, PPG-12/SMDI Copolymer, Corn Starch Modified, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetearyl Glucoside, Tocopherol, Ubiquinone, Glyceryl Caprylate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Squalane, Xanthan Gum, Chlorphenesin, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Benzoic Acid, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Triethanolamine, Butylene Glycol, Sorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate.
Vitamin C Lotion 30% (1 fl. oz.)
Revision's Vitamin C Lotion 30% encourages a healthy and youthful radiance. Fueled by 30% THD ascorbate, which is the most stable and exceptional form of vitamin C, this hydrating formula brightens a dull complexion and helps minimize the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and loss of firmness. Squalane boosts moisture levels keeping the skin healthier and more energetic.
- 30% Vitamin C (THD Ascorbate): a very stabilized form of vitamin C, it brightens the skin and provides antioxidant benefits
- Squalane: infuses moisture into the skin
- Coenzyme Q10 (Ubiquinone): oil-soluble antioxidant
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol): provides strong antioxidant benefits
- Formulated with 30% THD ascorbate, the most stable form of vitamin C
- Brightens dull skin
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Moisturizes and conditions skin
- Lightweight, oil-free