Water (Aqua), Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Glycerin, PPG-12/SMDI Copolymer, Corn Starch Modified, Cyclopentasiloxane, Tocopherol, Ubiquinone, Glyceryl Caprylate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Squalane, Xanthan Gum, Chlorphenesin, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Benzoic Acid, Sodium Polyacrylate, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Triethanolamine, Butylene Glycol, Sorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate.
Vitamin C Lotion 15% (1 fl. oz.)
Bring your skin back to its youthful glory with Revision's Vitamin C Lotion 15%. Formulated with a stable form of vitamin C, this brightening treatment encourages a naturally brighter complexion without the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Coenzyme q10 and vitamin E deliver antioxidant benefits while squalane moisturizes the skin.
- 15% Vitamin C (THD Ascorbate): a very stabilized form of vitamin C, it brightens the skin and provides antioxidant benefits
- Squalane: infuses moisture into the skin
- Coenzyme Q10 (Ubiquinone): oil-soluble antioxidant
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol): provides strong antioxidant benefits
- Formulated with a stable form of vitamin C
- Brightens a dull complexion
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Moisturizes and conditions skin
- Lightweight, oil-free