Purified Water, Polyethylene, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Pumice, Silica (Volcanic Sand), Silt, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Fruit Butter, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG-100 Stearate, Ceteareth-20, Cetyl Esters, Phenoxyethanol, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Chlorphenesin, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Butylene Glycol, Benzoic Acid, Laureth-7, Triethanolamine, Sorbic Acid, Fragrance.
- Freshwater Silt. Derived from freshwater lakes in Eastern Europe. Helps to deeply cleanse and nourish the skin.
- Ultrafine Pumice. Exfoliates dead surface cells for smoother skin.
- Shea Butter. A rich, natural emollient that conditions and smooths the skin.
- Silica (Volcanic Sand). A gentle exfoliant that contains minerals to help nourish the skin.
Finishing Touch (1.7 oz)
Regular exfoliation promotes a youthful complexion along with a smooth texture. Revision Skincare Finishing Touch is a fine scrub that lifts away dulling, dead skin cells that prevent skin from renewing itself. The polishing ingredients smooth the look of fine lines and wrinkles while fading discoloration and dark spots. Natural minerals and vitamins in this skin exfoliator nourish skin and help remove impurities from pores. Because the formula contains hydrating ingredients, it will cause less irritation and leave skin calm and healthy. Exfoliate with this product once or twice a week to reveal radiant skin.
This serious facial exfoliation scrub removes dead, dehydrated surface cells from the skin for an immediate soft, smooth appearance.
- Exfoliates skin with Polynesian Volcanic Black Sand and ultra-fine Pumice
- Contains Freshwater Silt that hydrates, nourishes and helps absorb impurities
- Brightens dull skin
- Leaves a moist, clean feel after rinse-off unlike most scrubs
Wet face. Using fingertips, apply a quarter-sized amount onto face. Gently massage in circular motions, moving outward. Avoid the eye area. Rinse thoroughly and pat skin dry. Use 1-2 times per week as part of your skincare regimen. Can be used in conjunction with Hydrating Serum afterwards for soothing, oil-free moisture. Be sure to use Multi-Protection Broad-Spectrum SPF 50, or Intellishade (Original or Matte) since exfoliation makes skin more susceptible to damage from UV rays.