Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycolic Acid, PEG-6, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Azelaic Acid, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Isopropyl Palmitate, Cetyl Alcohol, Benzoyl Peroxide, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Phosphate, Stearic Acid, Polysorbate 60, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Salicylic Acid, Kojic Acid, Arbutin, Retinol (Vitamin A), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Dimethicone, Sodium Metabisulfite, Xanthan Gum, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol.
Complete Care Acne (1.75 fl. oz.)
There was a time when treating acne required a multi-step process that could last 30 minutes or more, every morning and evening. Luckily, those days are long gone. VI Derm Complete Care for Acne Prone Skin blends several scientifically tested and potent ingredients to exfoliate and renew skin, and fight common culprits of whiteheads, blackheads, cysts and oily skin.
Its rich but non-greasy formula not only neutralizes bacteria on contact, but also helps to prevent future breakouts by minimizing excess oil and sebum before it leaves your pores, minimizing inflammation. Vitamin A suppresses pigmentation, too, so hyperpigmentation caused by sun damage is reduced. Your complexion looks bright, even and clear, all by only using one product!
- Vitamin C: uses a peptide blend to improve skin firmness and elasticity
- Azelaic, Salicylic and Glycolic Acids: strengthen skin structure, suppress future pigmentation, reduce oiliness and exfoliate
- Benzoyl Peroxide: kills bacteria on contact
- Retinol: suppresses pigmentation and stimulates elastin production
- Green Tea and Coffee Berry: uses antioxidants to protect against UV damage, minimize fine lines and even skin tone